Sunday, August 19, 2012

Summer Fun

This summer has been so much fun.  Mike has had semester off from school, and so we've been partying as much as we can and soaking it in until the business kicks in again come September.  We've had a blast.  Here are some recent photos:



My baby brother Alex graduated from BYU, and baby James was an angel at all of the graduation festivities.



Mike's brother Adam and his family moved back to Utah this past month, and so James got to meet some of his cousins for the first time!  They were adorable with him.  He wasn't quite used to getting handled by kids since he basically lives in an adult world.









Pretty sure James is the happiest baby boy that has ever lived.
He smiles and laughs all day long.  I love it so much.


Bennett and Mike showed up looking like twins at Alex's graduation luncheon.  
James had fun cuddling in 'the pretty room' with his great grandma Hymas.






Here's the token picture with all of the BYU alumni in my family.  I can't believe it's been five years since I graduated!  So much has happened since then, and I'm so grateful for where life has taken me.  


1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure baby James is the cutest thing I have ever seen, can't wait to see you guys!! Love that someone is still blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete