Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Capturing Joy

When James was just five days old, we hired a photographer, the fabulous Jen Herem, to come to our home and take photos of our little family, and most importantly our precious baby boy.    They turned out absolutely beautiful, and I feel like she truly captured the joy that sweet James has brought to our home.  I look at them and can't believe how much he has already grown and changed in the past few weeks.  We will cherish these photos forever.  Here are some of my favorites.....




























7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...I'm in love with these pictures. So beautiful. I love the one of him wrapped up on the rug. You guys are models!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so precious. Jen is amazing. Love it, love it, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove these pics! I loooove baby James! I loooove the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope my next baby has chubby, yummy cheeks like James! He is so adorable. I bet you guys are in heaven. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are DARLING! Beautiful baby and GORGEOUS family. You look great Andrea. Congrats on your little guy. He is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete